View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 26, 2021, 1:14 AM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitSky View Post
Great idea for a thread! There is a Fort Wayne thread in the City Compilations forum that I'll merge with this one. Do we want the combined thread to stay in the Midwest subforum or should we move it to City Compilations?
Thanks! I guess I didn't search hard enough before launching a new thread (I think I looked for South Bend, but not Fort Wayne - sorry). I don't want to step on anyone else's toes, but if it is going to be a multi-city thread, I think it makes sense to keep it in the regional section. I know that it usually gets less attention there, but the folks who really care will know where to find it. Ultimately, I'm fine with whatever location.

Is there any way to change the order of the posts, so that the intro post & the project rundown post I started on the separate thread (now posts 3 & 4 on here) can come first? Again, I don't want to steal Blocky's thunder or hijack the thread - credit is due to whoever started the thread. But if Blocky is cool with it, I will gladly maintain the rundown and add any projects to it that any posters share.

Maybe it's my own OCD, I just hate threads that open with a random project and never have a cohesive rundown at the start. For me, it's something I refer back to regularly, as a kind of checklist (the ones I've been working on for Northern Michigan & Western Michigan are good examples of what I'm talking about).