View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 15, 2010, 6:46 AM

wong21fr, Thanks for that correction! I apologize for my ignorance.

FerrariEnzo, I couldn't really give you a fair rundown on the bars and the women inside them, as I am a (possibly excessively) traditional tee-totaler. You'll have to ask the next guy on that one. Believe me, I beat myself up for this, as after you rule out the bars, it is darn hard to find dates.

Again, thanks for the feedback. It is always fun seeing people's comments.

-
A organic produce store on Highway 7:

Uncle Sam's Pawn Shop, also on Highway 7:

The Washington State History Museum, downtown on the North end of Highway 7 (also called Pacific Avenue):

Stairs leading up to the UW Tacoma Campus (the main building pictured, I believe, being the college library):

The visitor center is located inside the Marriott Hotel:

Peter Sandberg Building was entirely remodeled after a long phase of abandonment, and an Umqua Bank used to be Union Pacific Bank:

Sheraton Hotel:

The view from Yakima Ave looking in the general direction of Seattle; the cone of the Museum of Glass is visible, along with old Union Station and the little bridge that connects down to 509 (which runs toward Browns Boint and Poverty Bay):

A rather old-world-looking building which houses a bar, and possibly other things:

509 to the left, and the rail yards:

Of course, more will come. It is just a matter of when I am out walking or bicycling and have a camera handy.