View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 9, 2018, 4:55 PM
North Beach Style

I'm the neighborhood association president of that area (Hawthorne Neighbors). It's going to be another pizza joint, Happy Camper, the same folks that did this one:

http://www.happycamperchicago.com/

They brought a rendering to our past meeting, I don't have it digitally, but it's kind of an open air 2-story set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthsideNate View Post
Loooooooong time lurker here. Pre-Waterview Tower collapse brings nostalgia to my high school days when everything and anything is possible.

Finally decided to go ahead and join as I've been more active up in the Lakeview area, and involved in retail development as a career.

Anyhow, was up in Wrigleyville earlier and noticed the former parking garage at 3458 N. Clark is under construction. Rare, quite rare, that something slips through but never recall seeing news for the site across from the Wheelhouse Hotel parcel.

Always interested in a new/bar restaurant I can get to, figure it to be as much so curious if anyone knew about the future of that site. Pardon the long introduction, hopefully over the years of lurking I'll know how to adhere to the written (and unwritten) forum rules