View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 7, 2006, 3:53 AM
Living in the sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msutton
I'd be interested to see if they actually have any projects under construction right now.

EDIT: Never mind. Hadn't yet finished the video. I guess they do not have anything going on or starting in the immediate future. It will be interesting to see if anything comes of this group.
I was told they have a site in the Victory area. I am trying to get more info. I hope they are real - the design and construction industries are full of waste and inefficiency. I used to be in manufacturing and we were always under tremendous pressure to improve. We did - or we went broke. It isn't that way for design/construction. It's the same way for decades. Enough already - we need more high-rises.

I'll keep track of their progress. I want more high-rises and I've never heard of any group or developer trying to solve the inefficency of a tired industry. Wake up architects and contractors. Maybe it's time to begin thinking about being more efficient.

I really hope everything I saw on their video is true - our cities need more people. Many of them living in the sky - it's nice up here.