View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 15, 2012, 2:39 AM

If you add up just the money I've spent on tickets to the Opera and the Symphony this year, they would easily have paid for the cost of a new computer; and yet, I still feel that I can't justify the cost necessary to get that new system. Thus, World Capitol Project remains, as it has been for a long while now, on hiatus. Life's demands and priorities have changed a lot over the last two years. This project has reflected that. Every so often I do like to pop in here and remind folks that I haven't given up on it.

Below: The Department of Economic Logistics appears directly behind the Ministry of Enlightenment HQ. In theory, that agency would house a data center which could link the retail logistics of all major corporations in the world, providing a seamless interface that would encompass all buying and selling in the world. Essentially all businesses in the world would work in tandem to process their business transactions through a shared logistics, inventory, and monetary system.

The background depicts a new flag of the world, as it is in this alternative historical timeline.