View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 27, 2009, 3:11 PM
Closed account

Quote:
Originally Posted by alon504 View Post
??? I'm not trying to pick fights. That is silly. You are the only one that is thinking about fighting on this board. It didn't cross my mind. All of the discussion is civil.

In any case, I can clearly see the argument about Baldwin County in regards to Mobile. I'll tell you, once you enter that county, it still feels like you are in Metro Mobile. It is all based on commuters into a central business area. It's pretty likely that Tangipahoa Parish in Louisiana and even Pearl River county could be added to Metro New Orleans in 2010--esp. since Hurricane Katrina escalated migration to these areas and that would add 180,000 to Metro New Orleans right there. And Baldwin county could be added to Mobile. They only make these types of changes every ten years. We'll see. I have several relatives that live in Carriere and Picayune in Pearly River County, Mississippi that have commuted to New Orleans for over a decade now.
I know you have a personal vendetta against Mobile and the development thereof, verses New Orleans. Say I am wrong, I can find all of you post to prove it.