View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 11, 2010, 3:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick16 View Post
I just wonder why there wasn't a strong voice against HRM by Design. This was pushed through as a way to speed up the development process and as a sensible criteria for development. But basically it is one more restriction against high rise buildings except that unlike the view planes bylaws it covers the entire downtown area. The anti-development forces pulled a fast one on the residents of Halifax. They just introduced one more piece of legislation against development. I am sure that Sloane was involved in this one. I hope that she will never become Mayor. She is just a wolf in sheep's clothing. Way to go Sloane, drive some more business away from Halifax. Sloane, tell us how you support a stadium in Halifax. LOL.

By the way Sloane I went to Halifax City Hall (January 18 2010) and I am still here on SSP and my HalifaxStadium.ca website is still up (contrary to your threats - when are you going to start bad mouthing me like you threatened when I was in Halifax). You said that you don't want people to be contacting city hall about a stadium (I am paraphrasing). Next step - make sure that you never become Mayor. But I will do it with the truth - no tricks. Let people know how you are driving jobs from the HRM. And how you would like to have Fenwick Towers torn down. If Templeton Properties would like any help in court then they can contact me. I heard it first hand, from the wolf's mouth. The great thing about living in Ontario is that I can tell the truth about you with no fear of retribution.

Why don't all of these anti-development groups just move to a retirement community in Florida and leave the HRM and Nova Scotia to the majority who need jobs.
Ignoring your bizarre personal vendetta, you are incorrect about the HRMbyDesign process. The Heritage Trust came out strong against it, were very vocal throughout the process and their disapproval of it, and still hold this view today.