View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 2, 2009, 2:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I guess this kind of illustrates the point. You initially said "I would pay more then 300k today for a concrete structure"

But then on second thought, you said you would probably wait 5 years or so before you would consider pulling that trigger.

That's the reality of how these things sell. People think long and hard before parting with big money.

So if they want or need to sell 100 or 200 or however many units, they have to make the price is so tempting that people will snap them up without having those second thoughts.

They can't price them at $300,000, initial sales would be too slow to generate the necessary momentum.
I dont think you understood what I was getting at. What I was saying is there there is good value for the price. There are many wood structure condos out there going for more then 300k. So to pay around 300k for a brand new concrete structure with underground parking, there is amazing value there.

I believe it was also announced on the news talk this morning that they are adding 5 more floors to the condo complex. Did anyone else hear this?