View Single Post
Old Posted May 11, 2018, 1:35 PM

Not gonna lie. I wanted NSH to win because they've been around for a while now and I can appreciate the support of the fans there and how their franchise has been run. And I wanted to see PK and Rinne win the cup after coming agonizingly close last year.

The Jets are on the ascendancy and I figured they have more time to get to the holy land than the Preds do.

I hate this playoff format and wasn't happy the #1 and #2 teams had to play each other already.

Anyway, now that the Jets are through I'm all in. Love the way the team has been constructed, though I don't like Maurice as a coach.

Vegas is a nice story but they haven't "paid their dues" if you will. But if they did win the cup it's not like I'd be disappointed.

If TB won I'd be happy that Stammer gets a cup.

If WSH, well in the past I'd be happy for Ovi, but after seeing him get all buddy buddy with Putin, I lost my respect for him. Mind you, in the USSR days, a top athlete like him could easily have been forced to do that by threat to his family. I won't discount that as a possibility now.

But I would be happy for Ted Leonsis, the owner.