View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 17, 2018, 7:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunsberger View Post
I live in City West. As for it being low-income, I doubt it. I can tell you that from Witmer east, things are really changing, but west of Witmer is a different story. Still kind of shitty all the way to Lafayette Park. The area by MacArthur? Disaster. Which is sad, because it could be a really beautiful park like Echo. I am sure most of the area will change dramatically in the next decade or so.

Also, random... Why do the homeless always hang around 7/11?? The one on Olive has a lot hanging outside. Not to mention, the Library. Really beautiful little park, too! The turf looks nice.

Hear me out - I get everyone says there needs to be solutions/housing for homeless individuals, but its such a complicated issue and most don't want to be truly honest about why most are in that predicament. Everyone has to be nice and politically correct, right? Anyway.. Why can't the city buy some land some place in the county, build some vital infrastructure and take them there? Feed and water them? Idk. I guess I am at a loss. I am probably a POS for thinking this... huh?
Because people are pansies. Thats exactly what should happen.