View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 16, 2007, 2:46 AM

i live on 13 Ave and 10 street.. there are about 10 houses on this block left along with those brick walk ups and the Sturgess townhouse type things... a few rental 3 story type thing and one that was condo'ed... then like ugly bookmarks we have the Royal Oak and the ugly assed apartment on the other end...

the sad thing is that of the 10 houses 3 are businesses... 1 we call the party house and is screaming for a reno, 3 are suited and have renters ( which i'm cool with ) and the 3 remaining houses is us( we have 1 child ) and a family with 7 children and a single mom with a teenage daughter... we all know each other very well and have bbq's and sunday night dinners together... this is an amazing street... i'd love to see the other homes have families move in... the sturgess townhomes have about 4 kids in them as do those brick ones at the end of the block... the ugly apartment building is FULL of kids... i don't understand why families all move out to that suburban wasteland.. the beltline is capable of having wonderful neighborhoods...