View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 17, 2007, 6:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Tower View Post
For the benefit of SSC/SSP forum members, I've devised a website as a one stop shop for information on the massive projects ongoing in Dubai, with content requested and posted by forumers.

First of all I've created a working template of what I personally think should be included in the site, which you can all view during the construction process.

For the time being, I would like forumers to post a wish list of any content they would like to see added, including any links or projects that they feel deserves to be included as a megaproject.

This will be a daily updated site when I get going, but anyone who wants an active role in the construction of anything they percieve to be their niche or expertise; then please send requests through the 'contact us' links which are now active.

When the majority are happy, I hope this thread will become a plethora of information for website submission, with text, photo's, video and content links to start building the Dubai information website that we collectivly want.

This is a site predominently for SSP/SSC forumers, created by SSP/SSC forumers.

BTW, hearsay, rumours and politics will have no place here, but serious proposals will have their own listing.

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

http://www.dubaimegaprojects.com
your website is full of shit about the Burj Dubai