Thread: Milan
View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 11, 2013, 7:28 PM

Both of you guys are surely right. Rome is likely still quite busy and above all desirable and well off as fuck. I think real estate in its core is even more insane than it is in Paris's. Then as a tourist, you take a look at locals over there, nice, stylish and sexy looking in their sweet stereotypical Dolce Vita lifestyle, along their lovely historic streets... That is obviously fine indeed.

But it's a fact, modern developments in Rome are much less ambitious than they are elsewhere, which is some kind of marker to me, meaning growth has to be found elsewhere. In Italy, why not Calabria for example? As growth is a conquest. Oh yes, I heard how hard people in Italy have been trying to improve the south, like in France we've been trying to redevelop our poor crappy ghettos. Well, we've all been somewhat failing so far. It's gonna take something bigger.

So the bigger is apparently growing right there in Milan and definitely in Paris's suburbs, and I'm glad about it. Maybe in Lyon, Marseille and Naples sometime soon.

Again, growth and wealth are a total conquest, nothing should be left aside.