View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 17, 2013, 8:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas_zul View Post
Hi everyone!

After more than 2 years from promise to do this thread and 4 years of my photography adventure, I feel more than verry happy that this is the time to make a new thread!

This thread is about Gdynia, Poland. One of the youngest cities (established on 02/10/26) in country. Known for Opener Festival. Although my city is not well known even in my Middle-Eastern European region it's not a debut here on SSP. First time when you probably saw it was this thread made by Boroda 2 years ago. On his photos you saw emtpy city with grey skies, no people and none of green trees. It wasn't his fault that he had this type of weather. But it wouldn't be fair to not show the real side of my city which is best to see and experience through spring and summer months and this kind of weather conditions. And I will do my best to show it

The thread is concerned about Gdynia's finest: modern architecture of 20s/30s and today, lots of green spaces, sea type of things such as boats or cranes and more. Of course it's still only a small part of what is interesting in my city and whole region, including Trojmiasto (Threecity, Tricity). Gdynia is a part of it with Sopot and Gdansk (we have a interesting Hel Peninsula in Pomorskie voivodeship too). I guess I'm gonna show both of them in the future (those are much more older and touristy in european and non-european minds), but no more promises from me this time
Tomek, I've waited for this your thread really for a long time (hope you remember our chatting )
It's great that you kept your promise nevertheless.
Nice pics, bro! So colorful! Your camera is very nice.
Your photos reminds me about my visiting of Gdynia two years ago! Wanna go there again! ))) Please invite me! Hahaha!