View Single Post
Old Posted May 24, 2011, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benonie View Post
But to be honest, nearby Sopot and Gdansk were nicer.
You will see them at my next photo threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas_zul View Post
What are your impressions Boroda?
My impressions about Gdynia is nice generally. It's a very comfortable place for living and working there. For me was very interesting to visit this city, but I think not so much people as I'm - this city is not touristic. But maybe this is better
Generally, I've visited all the Truymiasto, and I can say the next thing: if I would live in Truymiasto - I'll prefer to live in Sopot, to work in Gdynia and to spend my free time in Gdansk

Quote:
I can see the weather and time of year wasn't the best. It's true - Gdynia is nicer in summer, than in winter.
Don't care about weather Weather was nice.

Quote:
In the first photo you was only about one street from my house! Too bad you don't catch me before via PM. Maybe later
Sorry, my friend Tomek Before my trip to Poland I told you when I'll be there (in Gdynia), but was no answer from you. And during my trip I has no Internet connection, so was no chance to communicate with you. That's your fault also that we didn't meet

Quote:
I can tell you (as a 20-year inhabitant) that Gdynia has mainly 4 sides - Modernist (famous buildings and streets, also less known parts), Typically touristic (museumboats, squares, view points, beaches, yachts and green places), Rural (big, small village and other houses around different districts) and last but not least - industrial one (big port, shipyards and other).
20-year inhabitant? And where did you lived 20 years ago? Or you are 20 years old?

Quote:
Because of this I will try to create a new thread about my city and show all of the sides of my hometown. This will happen as soon as possible - perhaps even before june? Who knows...
Man, you promise this third time.

Quote:
Boroda - Have you been at Kamienna Góra viewpoint (there's view of the big part of the city, Sea Towers [that big building] and Gdańska bay of course)?
I think yes. I'm not sure about the name of this place, but I think I've been there. You will see this at my next photos from Gdynia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj3000 View Post
Still very commie looking in these pics with the style of buildings along the street, imposing statues, lack of greenery and gray skies... not to mention that scary Ministry of Death tower looming over the town.
But this is very good, right? Commie looking areas rules!