View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 13, 2007, 12:19 AM
BANNED

^^^That's the site of 45 Lansing if I understand what you are referring to (the lot fronts both Harrison and Lansing)--next to the gas station, no?

To quote from the SF Business Times most recent piece on this project (April 2007):

Quote:
Turnberry set to go on 227-unit Rincon tower
Turnberry is gearing up to start construction on its 227-unit 45 Lansing St. project, likely to be the third of the six razor-thin luxury condo towers on Rincon Hill.

Turnberry has hired Swedroe Architects and HKS to tweak the design. Swedroe has been designing Turnberry's towers for 30 years. On March 15, the San Francisco Planning Commission unanimously approved the revised design. The reconfigured west façade offers better views of the hills and Mission corridor.

"The design features a smooth, seamless prism of glass on the northeast corner that extends from the base to the top of the tower," said Mark Donahue, design director of HKS Architects.
Source: http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfranci...n1.html?page=1

I, for one, am holding my breath and turning blue awaiting a rendering but none of the outfits involved--Turnberry, HKS, Swedroe--have posted one I can find.