View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 19, 2008, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJTOKO View Post
You've gotta be kidding me. Seoul is a mangled mess.. IT WILL NEVER be on New Yorks level... it's not even on Buffalo's level...
i totally agree. seoul is definitely not in the same league as new york. it's not even in the same league as singapore or hong kong. new york is not just a city with a mass of tall skyscrapers. it's a city that has been carefully planned, structured, organized and designed with bridges, rivers, parks, etc. it's a city that is full of top, high-quality, world-class architecture like empire state, chrysler, woolworth, time warner, bloomberg, hearst, nytimes, grand central terminal, brooklyn bridge, verrazano-narrows bridge, george washington bridge, as well as parks like central park, bronx zoo, brooklyn botanical, queens botanical (world's fair), etc., etc., etc. now, there's some nice, new modern buildings in seoul, but i can't think of one building in seoul that is considered world-class. looking at those pics of seoul, it is just one big mess and not like the more organized urban city of new york.