View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 21, 2008, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod View Post
Excuse me? Did I miss something.? Tulsa had the crown in Oklahoma? Nothing against Tulsa, but they were always smaller than OKC and had a smaller output than OKC.

I think that "crown" only applieD to tallest building. Otherwise, OKC has always reigned over Oklahoma!

And will continue, even more quickly in the near future outpace Tulsa (becoming more of a Philly to Pittsburg analogy - both cities nice with lots going for them, but Philly is at a different level than Pitts; I see OKC going in that direction, quickly).
Quite true. OKC Is and always has been tops in that state. The Philly to Pitts anolog is a bit of a stretch though. Philly is enormosly larger than PBG. Perhaps Seattle to Portland, or Memphis to Nashville would be more with it. As for the tallest building? I can really see that. Buffalo has always been bugged by Albany having the tallest in NYS outside NYC, and every time there;s a plan to change that, something strange happens. Here's hopeing OKC has much better luck. By the way, that tower is going to be OUTFUCKINGSTANDING!