View Single Post
Old Posted May 11, 2007, 2:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fflint View Post
^The insults are uncalled for, both of you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by econgrad View Post
First off, you are completely full of it. You have no idea what you are talking about, Indie music? What the hell is that? LOL.. Your old dude. SF, Portland and Austin circuit?!?! You totally made that up, you have no idea what a circuit is! LOL! Sac bands get to play in "The City" in front of 20 or so people), WOW! I am impressed...Not. Dude, you make up stuff, there is no circuit. No touring company that has national acts has these venues or indie bands you so worship on their list. How many bands signed by Hollywood records play downtown? None! No one outside the grid cares what Alive and Kicking has to say about music. Mostly because they want a fun, dancible enviroment at G Street, not the "Indie" no talent hacks that play DT. (most older people dont get new music, so I understand) Sorry dude, your kind of clueless about the music scene.
I may have questioned Econgrad's taste but I didn't personally attack him. he can apologize if he likes. and for the record Econgrad I'm 23 years old (might be old at an emo concert) and the indie bands I listen to release new music often.