View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 25, 2011, 9:44 AM
I like this much better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainpathology View Post
LOL... funny.. skaters here are usually pretty damn smart though. At least the couple I've been around.
Funny thing I've learned in life, and I'm part of it. Tats, lifestyle (skater/snowboarder/etc), slang (saying things like hella and rad and cool all the time) doesn't make you a dumbass.

I can outsmart pretty much anyone. It's fun to surprise people.

Also - Such a simple chant, and, LOOK AT THE KIND OF GOAT THAT IT GOT OUT OF YOU. Who wins? Jesus. Get a thicker skin.

Quote:
I wouldn't go to a Dodgers game and say "Your fanbase is a bunch of fact covering cowards who wouldn't talk to the police to bring a murderous thug to justice!.... how bout you???"
I would, actually.

Shit, my friend (he's black, so don't take this the wrong way, anyone) said, loudly, surrounded by doyers fans "Dodgers fans are a bunch of BITCH ASS NIGGAS!". The shit was hilarious. Granted, it was at Coors, but still. We'd been giving Octomom (Manny) hell all night. Good times.

And by the way, Polygamy is the best thing I think that Mormonism has going for it. Alcohol attitudes? Fail. Sex attitudes (you mean I gotta marry the broad????)? Fail. Marijuana attitudes? HELLA fail. Polygamy? Fuck yeah! I'd love to have a wife for every night of the week. One gets bitchy or is on the rag, shit, on to the next dozen! That shit is AWESOME!