Thread: Winnipeg Jets
View Single Post
Old Posted May 17, 2018, 1:19 PM
What could go wrong?

Wow, the turnovers last night just killed us. Sheifele coughing it up instead of getting it deep for the first, Laine not getting an easy puck out of the zone contributing to the second and Helleybuck giving it away then slipping on the banana peel for the third. It seems to me the Jets are trying to over complicate things. A lot of times they are in a scoring position and seem to do everything possible to take themselves out of a scoring chance and end up with nothing.

Shoot, damn-it....but hit the fucking net. I think mostly the thing that is hurting the Jets is right now we are a one line team. Scheifele and Wheeler are everything right now for the Jets. We really need some secondary scoring from someone.

I understand there are two teams playing and Fleury is playing amazing and the Nights speed is really challenging our team, but in the end...if we clean up a few things, I still think we will win.
"But a city can be smothered by too much reverence for its past. The skyline must keep acquiring new peaks, because the day we consider it complete and untouchable is the day the city begins to die." - Justin Davidson - May 2010 Issue of New York