View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 5, 2005, 6:29 AM

I'm all for a merged Montgomery, IF the Bright/Clardy/Kennedy/Wallace Dixie Mafia is kicked out of power in '06.

Look at South and East Blvd. over the past 5 years; LOOK at the crime rate and the complete failure of Montgomery Public Schools.

Bright and his crew are useing the black man as pawns in a game of corruption and power; and the poorest and least fortunate members of Montgomery pay the highest price.

I'm not saying I want Emory Fulmar back as Mayor, THOUGH HE DID keep a tight lid on crime. (Anything east of Norman Bridge Road was shoot to kill territory to stop the crime, and the Police used to stay undercover at the highest profile robbery stores, and when someone would try holding up the store, the cops would come running out of the back room to take the scum down.).

So in closing, kick Bright out of Montgomery, cut the racial manipulation and curve the crime, make South Blvd. a viable place to operate business again, and revert to Neighborhood schools that actually foster education instead of hostile, crime-filled hallways.