View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 16, 2016, 2:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper View Post
That's your opinion that people only care about 400ft to 500ft buildings on skyscraperpage. No one is denying that Chicago currently has more tall buildings or that development patterns have led to a larger core with taller buildings in Chicago. So, what exactly is the point of your post? You think it will always be this way? It's speculation on 30 years from now.

Really, I expect more from a Cubs fan.
umm whats the title of this thread say?...im simply stating my opinion on the side of Toronto not coming close to Chicago because despite a similar city population and people from Toronto claiming they have so many more skyscrapers than Chicago (depends on your definition of skyscraper) that just by going to both cities and and getting the feel of them you know Chicago has a much bigger and urban feel than Toronto (and yes the number skyscrapers confined to a denser area is one such attribute that contributes to that urban feel) .. So 30 years from now I guess we can all return back here and discuss again if thats your point...