View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 2, 2012, 6:51 PM
Bionic Boogie

1.) Anything going on with the library? NOTHING....plot still empty..i heard the Queens library lost funding.....????

below is the plot as seen from my apt.

photo (11) copy by Ceva321, on Flickr

2.) How's the southern extension of center blvd shaping up? I see it looks like they are moving along next to the school. Does it look like they're going to put the streets in, then break ground on the first two HPS towers later this year? Center Boulevard is being extended but at street level does not look like much, from my apt high above you can see the outline....

3.) Has TFC started clearing all the construction trailers to start the last tower directly behind the pepsi sign? NOT yet..trailers still there..

4.) The large building under construction in the back corner is to have another massive parking deck. Does it look like they're putting in footings for it? they will have 7 floors of parking....hard to tell right now because the tower still very low.....it will also house a beautiful landscaped roof with an outdoor pool!!!
I assume it will be prefab like the others in the area. As long as they put retail in it along the base and finish the roof, like the other one of theirs, it will be ok.
SSP member since 2003
Please do not use any of my photos or videos without my permission. thanks

Last edited by CarlosV; Apr 2, 2012 at 7:02 PM.