View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 10, 2017, 5:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargerCarl View Post
Also fetishizing a particular mode of transit is dumb. Fetishizing monorail is just as dumb as fetishizing auto transit.
Absolutely I have a fetish for transit and specifically a new fetish for Monorail and am expressing it on a Monorail Forum. You know who else has a fetish... Elon Musk for electric cars and for space. You know who else has a fetish, Steph Curry of the golden state warriors. You know who else has a fetish, Mark Zuckerberg for computers and social media. All of their; what you call fetishes (I call it passion) has translated into something beautiful and successful in the world when no one else saw it coming.

This is a forum about mono-rail to have intelligent interactions about said topic. Forums are places of discussion. Please provide intelligent facts or thoughts to add to the discussion. Like I said before, debates are great and foster injunuity and creativity. We can disagree on things but Don't just shut down a discussion because you have a preference. I love debates so please come with your passion for what you love in life and speak from there. If monorail is not the passion, then go to the forum of your Desire. What is your desire?

Last edited by hughfb3; Jul 10, 2017 at 7:08 PM.