View Single Post
Old Posted May 26, 2011, 4:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
I'm a Northern Californian born and raised and I hear more about Sacramento on the internet than I do down here in the Bay Area, and especially now that Arnold isn't the governor lol. I've only been to Sacramento once when I was very young but I want to visit again if for no other reason than to be familiar with all of my half of the state. What are some of the main attractions in Sactown other than the capital building, the Kings and Old Town?
There's plenty of great restaurants, depending on what you like. Vic's Ice Cream is by far some of the best ice cream in California, and for great burgers (besides In N Out) there's the Squeeze Inn and Suzie Burger. There are great trails along the American River, and the parks are great. Land Park and McKinley Park are both beautiful, although they're obviously a far cry from Central Park or Golden Gate Park. The Crocker Art Museum is good enough for it to be in San Francisco. Other than that, I can't think of much. If I want to do a lot of stuff, I usually go to the Bay Area, haha.