View Single Post
  #3683  
Old Posted Jan 4, 2018, 5:43 PM
Tyrone Shoes Tyrone Shoes is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 73
This Just In....November Numbers

AUSTIN, TEXAS – In just 11 months, January - November 2017, Austin-Bergstrom International Airport already has surpassed 2016's record-breaking annual passenger mark of 12.4 million passengers. With one month remaining to count in 2017 the annual passenger mark stands at 12.6 million passengers flying Austin.

November 2017

Passenger Activity: Total passenger traffic for November 2017 was 1,229,791, up 15% compared to November 2016. November 2017 enplanements totaled 615,882, up 14.5%. Southwest Airlines passengers totaled 463,864, up 10.5% compared to November 2016; American Airlines passengers totaled 227,527, up 6%; United Airlines passengers totaled 197,514, up 16.5%; Delta Air Lines passengers totaled 164,839, up 25.5%; JetBlue Airways passengers totaled 46,290, up 6%; Frontier Airlines passengers totaled 42,010, up 78.5%; Alaska Airlines passengers totaled 29,570, up 49%; Allegiant Air passengers totaled 23,754 up 67%; Virgin America passengers totaled 12,910, down 8%; British Airways passengers totaled 10,856, up 7.5%; AeroMexico passengers totaled 3,740, up 178%; Air Canada passengers totaled 3,618, down 2%; Sun Country passengers totaled 1,144; Volaris passengers totaled 1,135, down 45%; and ViaAir passengers totaled 371.

November 2017 air cargo totaled 15,500,991 lbs., up 1% compared to November 2016; International air cargo 2,264,807 lbs., up 40%; Federal Express carried 7.9 million lbs., down 3%; and United Parcel Service carried 3.3 million lbs., up 32%.

Air Services transferred 644,708 lbs. of mail, up 26.5%; and 2,158,139 lbs. of belly freight, up 32%.

Aircraft Operations: General Aviation operations totaled 4,062, down 16.5%. Combined operations (including commercial and military) totaled 16,490 up 1%.

January – November 2017

Passenger Activity: Total passenger traffic for January – November YTD was 12,698,792 up 11%, compared to January – November 2016. January – November 2017 enplanements totaled 6,361,242, up 11.5%. Southwest Airlines passengers totaled 4,724,620, up 8%; American Airlines passengers 2,405,344, up 3%; United Airlines passengers totaled 2,065,757, up 15.5%; Delta Air Lines passengers 1,635,947, up 16%; JetBlue Airways passengers totaled 550,364, up 6%; Frontier Airlines passengers totaled 433,694, up 48%; Alaska Airlines passengers totaled 257,102, up 24.5%; Allegiant Air passengers totaled 243,876 up 55%; Virgin America passengers totaled 143,638, down 9%; British Airways passengers totaled 119,141, down 0.5%; Air Canada passengers totaled 38,464, down 1%; AeroMexico passengers totaled 34,253, up 2,445%; Condor passengers totaled 19,745, up 142.5%; Volaris passengers totaled 13,979, up 82%; Sun Country passengers totaled 6,722; ViaAir passengers totaled 2,878; Texas Sky passengers totaled 604, down 67%.

November YTD (January – November 2017) air cargo totaled 173,447,969 lbs., up 9.5% compared to November 2016. International air cargo totaled 24,528,748 lbs., up 43.5%. Federal Express carried 94.3 million lbs., up 4%; and United Parcel Service carried 31.7 million lbs., up 30%.

Air Services transferred 6,306,902 lbs. of mail, up 49.5%; and 19,835,152 lbs. of belly freight, up 31%.

Aircraft Operations: 2017 General Aviation operations totaled 47,758, down 1% from January – November 2016 YTD. Combined operations (including commercial and military) totaled 183,676 up 4%.
__________________
Good night Austin Texas where ever you are..." Frank Zappa
Reply With Quote