View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 2, 2009, 4:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardecila View Post
All of my pictures are posted to Emporis (I am a photographer for them) so you can always check there. Not too many things to photograph here in New Orleans, though... I need to make it out to Mid-City to see The Preserve, and I hear there might be a loft project out in the Upper Ninth.

But of course, I'll be happy to post stuff here too. One thing I'd like to do is re-organize this thread like the Chicago Boom Rundown thread, so that the first post can be edited periodically to reflect the status of projects. Right now, I would have to read through the whole thread to find out about all the projects, and I would have no idea which projects are active and which have been canceled or postponed.
The WWII museum expansion project is about 60% finished if you'd like to get some shots of that (warehouse district). Also there are a few projects in mid-city like the Falstaff brewery appts. Hopefully the Bioinnovation Center on Canal will get underway soon, groundbreaking ceremony actually already happened but true to LSU's style there is no work going on on-site yet.