View Single Post
Old Posted May 26, 2012, 5:27 AM
Because I'm Clever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colemonkee View Post
^ Many of us here appreciate your work with no critiques. I, for one, hope you keep posting.
Intelligent critiques are welcome. How else does one learn? People talking about things they don't even understand in the first place is frustrating in the extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapatan View Post
Stop twisting what I said to make it look like I put you down, I said your drawing was amazing with slight criticism on the scale, mainly to point out that 2WTC will be even bigger, which is a good thing. I don't care how good you are at drawing, your attitude and arrogance is staggering at times.
See, that's kind of my point, which wasn't to "twist your words" but to tell you that you don't understand perspective, nevermind anything about the software I use and how it works. Thus your "slight criticism" was entirely uneducated and entirely unhelpful, and thus a waste of my time to read it. I suggest messing around with Google Earth for a while and note how angle and distance distort relative sizes.

And some newness.

Last edited by STR; May 26, 2012 at 6:14 AM.