Thread: Gordo is gone!
View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 5, 2010, 12:09 PM

No I certainly get that... I dont know what I said that implied that I was not getting that. All I have said is that The Libs are better for business.

There is a certian modicum of balance needed when adressing the needs of the business and the needs of the workers. Though the libs may often neglect the needs of the workers in favour of the businesses, it is in my opinoin that the NDP neglect the needs of business far more egregiously than the Libs to to the workers.

There is no doubt that without businesses there is no work for the workers and without workers there is no labour for the businesses, so the two must be both nurtured. THe NDP has shown in its past however to have little regard for this balance and is little more than a policy insturment of a few very powerful unions.

That is why the libs will likely get my vote next election, that is until someone in the NDP party can convince me their platoform has moderated from its staunchly anti business stance of the past. It certainly is not impossible, I have just yet to see any semblance of a coherant economic plan from the NDP.