View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 28, 2011, 7:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djlx2 View Post
What happens next
Meaning, I wonder. Maybe people here have inside information, but this is just a forum, and no one's on the ground. If someone stalled it it seems they were waiting for some design to be better or more correctly rendered. Even if that person changes their mind, that doesn't mean it will happen, you stall a project and you just let weather ruin the foundation. Anyone who returns to the site while it's stalled notices the ways all the wood in the base mountings has been rotted, and then the designer, whomever's in charge, might just complain about the weather. Wait some more, for the process to be perfect. Is the thought there that if it gets sunny enough and there's less rain, suddenly all of the rot in the wood will reverse itself? I don't know. You're ruining the foundation, it's been like that for awhile. You've waited or left it alone so long that all of the work is damaged enough that it just needs to be knocked down, and if you don't see why that's happened, you can't ask anyone else to do it; Towers don't just magically happen, they don't happen faster if you wait for them to happen perfectly. But I know we don't talk about that here, or we can't, and we won't, because this is a web forum.