View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 15, 2016, 1:23 AM

Besides the Inglewood stadium and overall development being more impressive, is this site better for fans as far - Public transport, easy highway access, any sort of neighborhood feel? The aerial looks like you will have to drive/park, and mostly suburbs surrounding. Before yesterday's news I thought Carson was the front-runner, and made more sense for fans? (granted my knowledge of the LA-area is very limited!).

Curious, ...Is there still a Rams fan base in LA, is the excitement level high? I know LA is a Laker town first, then Dodger, and USC & UCLA town (and Clips/Kings somewhere mixed in) as far as popularity goes, but I'm curious if LA was itching for the NFL to comeback as much as those owners were salivating over the money the NFL will make by returning to the nation's 2nd largest market.

Finally, today - does anyone in LA care at all about the San Diego Chargers...? I know the Rams had a long history in LA prior to moving to StL, ...so wouldn't the Chargers in LA always be the second-fiddle, after thought (sort of like the New Jersey teams are/were in NYC)?

Looks like a terrific stadium though, just wish Kroenke wasn't such an a-hole (no dog in the fight here).