View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 15, 2012, 7:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hybrid247 View Post
If I'm trolling then my post was no different from yours. You always have something negative to say about the sens while ignoring every other factor. That's not something a typical leafs fan would do though. Just you. You clearly target them, so who's the troll?

Boyle picked on someone half his size, so Carkner showed him 2 can play at that game. Clearly Boyle got sucker punched. There's no denying that. Carkner should be suspended and so should Hagelin. How on earth could you compare that to Bertuzzi?? Bertuzzi attacked his unsuspecting victim from behind while he was skating away. Completely different.

P.S. It's nice to see you put such great importance on number of posts. Definitely a classy move on your part.
Targeting them? That's the first thing I've said about the Senators in this thread, and I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything in the NHL thread about the Senators besides during the All Star break. I've said things about the Canucks. I just don't care about the Senators.

Boyle pushed around Karlsson, boo hoo. It's a contact sport, he can deal with it. If Carkner wants to fight Boyle about it then fine I have no problem with that, do it to his face. Carkner is a coward and knew he would get beat down as if Boyle was Colton Orr.

Bertuzzi suckerpunched someone who wasn't expecting it from behind, then jumped on him when he went down. Carkner suckerpunched Boyle when he wasn't expecting it, and jumped on him when he went down.