View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 13, 2018, 5:43 AM

Would you like me to Google that for you?
Nope, in fact you've got the wrong door;
It's "Let me Uber that for you"

UCHealth, ride-sharing service form new partnership
By Ed Sealover – Reporter, Denver Business Journal
Quote:
UCHealth is partnering with Uber to make doctor’s visits more accessible — another example of ways that health-care organizations are expanding their scope of care... The Aurora-based health system is offering 30 percent discounts on Uber rides to its Front Range hospitals — including the flagship University of Colorado Hospital — and to most of its outpatient locations for patients, visitors and employees. The discounts are good for as much as five dollars per trip.
Interesting read.

Btw, in Phoenix, Valley Metro is partnering with Lyft.
Lyft to give discounts to riders traveling to, from Phoenix bus stops
Oct. 18, 2017 by Jessica Boehm, The Republic | azcentral.com
Quote:
Phoenix can't place a bus stop in every backyard, but with the help of popular ride sharing app Lyft, the city aims to make it seem that way.
At least somebody has been paying attention to my pleas.
Quote:
A new program dubbed "First Mile Last Mile" will allow riders in some Phoenix areas to use Lyft at a reduced rate for rides between their homes and one of more than 500 city bus stops.

The partnership, launched Wednesday, encourages residents who live in the northern- and southern-most portions of the city — where transit opportunities are limited — to take Lyft to the nearest bus stop, where they access the city's expansive central transit grid.