View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 13, 2007, 5:06 AM

regarfing hilton vacation club. i think it would look nice if the third tower
(when does this start?) is taller than tower two, thne tower 4 is taller than 3. this would make the shortest tower 1 fit in, creating a progression with the buildings....

also i herd that grand chatteau might change the 3rd and 4th wings. the second is already about half way through btw.- the last 2 phases may be taller, bout twice the height of the first 2....i wonder how that would fit in.

planet hollywood towers seems they are digging the ground down to match the underground of the existing parking garage....

the ebonytower at city center now has a full crane up!- its oficially underconstruction... there are dozens of other cranes on the mass of a site,

the new parking garage behind monte carlo is going slow(er) there is only about a 50 foot wide and long, 3 story, steel skeleton up..i wonder if that is really a garage?

OH! iforgot: the monte carlo's front was demolished!!!

driving down the strip i saw the whole south end of the front (the corner entrance-stairs, walkways, statues) where all detroyed...(purposely) looks like the monte is getting a make over?

i know that the fountain blaeu is well underway, construction doc-wise. i am only very suprised it has been so quiet...