View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 27, 2011, 1:20 AM
I am a typical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaican-Phoenix View Post
ROFLMAO!!!

That's the best damn joke I've heard yet this year. Conservatives these days seem to be anything but fiscally conservative.
The Harris conservatives weren't fiscally conservative either, but they found a way to make it look like they were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
I see them doing well in eastern Ontario and parts of the GTA, probably not as well in the north or southwest.
The PC candidate in my riding is the former president of Lakehead University (and highest paid civil servant in NWO for five years in a row—over 350,000 taxpayer dollars a year!!) and he thinks Wi-Fi is evil.

The PC candidate in Thunder Bay—Superior North is a former RIM CEO who's only real vision is "an NHL team in Thunder Bay!!11!"

Yeah, "fiscal conservatism"! That said, the PCs will probably do better than the Liberals up here. They've delivered a lot of pork on the past few years, but it happened too late. The north will probably go NDP.

No parties are promising to give the north more decision making power over its regional economy so I don't see how any of them can really help us. The PCs have so far said that the Liberal's Northern Growth Plan is crap and will scrap it, but their equivalent plan for the north is equally vague.