View Single Post
Old Posted May 6, 2013, 3:42 PM
Chairman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFromTexas View Post
I posted the rendering up there. Can you not see it?

Statesman.com is trying out a new "MyStatesman" paid subscription deal. After May 11th articles won't be shown in full. You'll have to pay to read the full article. But, they are still allowing a preview of the new system and they're allowing full articles to be read.

Just click on 'continue reading'
http://www.statesman.com/news/busine...o-65-st/nXdk3/

The rendering has been added to the article now and there's also a map showing where this will be. The rendering is showing the site from the northwest looking southeast. This project would be in Southeastern downtown, near the river and I-35. You can see a sliver of the river on the right hand side of the rendering. I-35 would be behind the buildings 2 blocks to the east. There are no height restrictions in that area of downtown since it is not within the Capitol View Corridor. There is also another project, the 50-story Fairmont Hotel that is planned caddy corner to the office tower of this project. There's also a 39-story residential tower planned for a site just west of this project.
The problem is on my end. I can see the renderings when viewing with my phone. However I cannot see them on the work laptop.

-sb