View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 30, 2012, 4:23 PM

Went to Borgo for the first time last Saturday, sadly I was extremely unimpressed. There was only two of us so they asked if we would like to sit at the bar, this was actually a small area behind a pillar and their espresso machine that could barely fit the two of us especially cause there was a small child beside us with his stuff sprawled across the counter for his colouring. Wasn't a huge deal at first cause I asked if we could be moved once another spot opened up. So they moved us to a really tight "communal" table which we sat with two other couples, pretty awkward setup since everyone was really crammed together and you could hear everyone's conversation. Besides that, the food we had was decent but too rich in taste, it actually made us feel physically sick after eating it. I hate to rag on the place but I had heard good things prior to going and was pretty disappointed. However, I will say, the thing I did like about the place was the sharing of dishes idea. I felt like it was a good way to interact with the person(s) you're dining with.