View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 18, 2019, 8:08 AM

Wanted to bring this thread back...……….

I have seen the CBC line-up and the more I look, the more I want to puke. CBC tots Schitt`s Creek as a success but for whom? CBC is suppose to tell Canadian stories and help Canadians connect to one another so how does SC do that? The show has literally gone out of it`s way to conceal where the town is suppose to be }aka somewhere in The States} lest it not be as positively viewed internationally. The CBC seems to go out of its way in much of it`s entertainment programming to pretend to be in the US. Canadians a generation ago were always accused of doing nothing but watching American TV and now it seems we still are except now it`s paid for by Canadian taxpayers via the CBC.

I use to enjoy the National but now they have managed to even screw that up. I enjoy CBC Newsworld a lot and CBC Radio but for english language TV I am starting to think it`s time to scrap the whole damn thing because most of it is irrelevant to Canadians and seems to be more of a make-work project than anything else.