View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 23, 2017, 3:29 PM
Small but Mighty

While I don't have this confirmed, it looks like this might be it. The image is under "Professional Experience" in his portfolio page. Why would he put a personal project under his "Professional" page? Also, on the same page the other two projects are real (as I have said before). Most of all, the one in San Fran is a Related Project, suggesting that he has done design work for them in the past. It also says he has professional experience at SOM, and Zaha Hadid (the firm that designed these structures). Most of all, this building has a practicality that only Related would do. The taller tower is clearly built on the same foundation as the original spire. Meanwhile, the taller tower doesn't go to 2,00 ft (which I think everyone knew probably wouldn't happen). It is definitely different, and architectural significant. They chose to use Zaha Hadid, one of the most famous firms in the world to fulfill this task. Now, it is possible that they asked multiple firms to create designs for them (and that would explain why BIG was mentioned earlier) but why them would they hire a professional design guy? Either way, this image has at least something to do with the project, it could be the real design, the preliminary design or something else. For me, it has all the hallmarks of a Related building.