View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 4, 2005, 6:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texboy
Chicago third, if you want to know specific areas here are a few...

Stone Oak, The northside in general, Northwest especially around Shavano Park and the Medical Center, Bandera and 1604, and the Judson area just to name a few....

This year, San Antonio's largest home builder D.R. Horton plans to build 4000 homes, which is a higher number than in any of the other cities that they build in. All in all this year, San Antonio will add about 12,000 new homes all over San Antonio.

As of right now the city is looking at annexing Timberwood park which is just north of Stone Oak off of Blanco Rd. and its VERY heavily disputed. Timberwood park would like to become a city, but I believe that Timberwood is in San Antonio's exterritorial boundaries or something like that. That would add about 1200 people to the pop. of San Antonio.

Alright guys, lets be nice to each other from now on. We are talking about CITIES here! not life threatening illnesses!
Thanks Texas Boy. Nice to have someone on board who can discuss! I know now who to go to about San Antonio Questions. Got to love that city...wish we had a few more dependable contacts there.