View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 9, 2013, 2:27 PM
gettin' rich!

Here is the latest development proposal from Freed Developments, on Yonge Street at the old Art Shoppe location. This is just a teaser rendering so look for more to come, as the development gets closer to realization. The project is being designed by aA also known as Architects Alliance. The project looks similar to the Picasso Development in the Entertainment District. I've included a picture of the property in it's current state, as home to the Art Shoppe Location. Sorry for the lack of updates as of late, major snowstorm hit Toronto, yesterday and we've been battling some cold weather this winter, moreso than in years past. I think this is the last major winter blast before the weather starts to warm up in March.

Yonge Street has seen massive redevelopment in recent years, due to it's proxmity to rapid transit. The subway lines runs underneath the street which travels all the way from the northern Toronto border down to the lake, and allows easy transfer to the Bloor Subway Line. Also, there is a new Eglinton Line under development that will run below the Yonge at Eglinton and travel to the city's east and west end. Yonge and Eglinton is a major development node in Toronto where many young professionals live and make their way for their first taste of big city living.

From my blog