View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 26, 2009, 7:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bro View Post
Probably Westen Conference Finals. Last year they were the only team that DID NOT have a losing record to the Lakers. They went 2-2. We all know how the Jazz play against the Lakers, so I'll keep them out of this for your own good, Jazz fans.

Do you think the Jazz GM will ever get off his lazy a$$ and stop HIS team from declining? My guess, probably not.

The problem with all Jazz fans, the Jazz front office, the Jazz coach is that they are all still stuck in the Johnny S. and Karli Malone era and still living in the past. They Think that Deron Williams is the next savior or saver of the Jazz. Step outside of Utah and ask a knowledgeable person who knows basketball and ask them who the top 5 PGs are in the NBA, and Deron "A.I." Williams is not mentioned.

The BIGGEST problem with the Jazz organization is that they still stick to the roster that they had 5 years ago. They have trust, hope, and think that the Jazz will finally get their break and get a championship. It will never happen. Ever single off season, the Jazz stand around and do nothing while you have almost every single team making changes, trades, and (smart) extensions to improve their team. Hell, OKC, Sacramento and Minnesota are making changes to improve, and the Jazz, well they are not.

I still cannot believe the Jazz matched Portland's offer on Paul Millsap. It was called toxic for a reason. I dont see how a team (jazz) have the 2nd highest salary and yet the are a .500 team with no team leader and have no bright future, and have no intention to make serious changes.

Jazz fans and the organization think they can get rid of Boozer and get a BIG name player like maybe Richard Hamilton, Bosh or Amare. The problem with this is, NO NBA player wants to live or play in Utah. It's cold, not a lot of diversity, SLC is not a major or big city, they have no future, the Jazz team has no chemistry, you have to live with a lot of mormons, etc. This is a fact because all you Jazz fans saw what happened to Derick Fisher. He got out of Utah when he saw his oportunity, and I do not blame him at all.
Not that you have any credibility with things you say, here or in real life I'd venture, but saying players don't want to play for Utah because it's cold? Man, that's one of the stupidest things you've ever said, and that's saying A LOT. How about New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, Cleveland, Denver, Boston, Philadelphia, etc. Hell, Portland is cloudy and dreary a lot of the time. I think players look at money, as well as a good organization, coach, and team, when making decisions, though obviously market size does go into it sometimes. But how is the league's biggest market doing player-wise these days?

Salt Lake is obviously a 'major' and 'big' city, or they wouldn't even have an NBA team.

Diversity? Well, Portland's second largest race (white being first) comprises 8% of their population. Salt Lake's? 21%. If Salt Lake isn't diverse I don't see how Portland is. So yeah...just...be smarter.

www.UtahProjects.info

Last edited by TonyAnderson; Nov 26, 2009 at 7:33 AM.