View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 11, 2012, 4:33 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpenner View Post
haha understand your point but don't say all burb kids are dicks lol remember they are the majority we are the minority

by additions i was referring more to kids, that might not affect your plans and might not affect mine but the cliche yet powerfully true revelation that kids change your life does play into this

wow i sound like my older sister now
I understand what you were saying. My point was that if my girlfriend and I decided to have kids, we would do so while living downtown. Downtown is not simply for a limited demographic. Every area has its faults, it's just a question of how you want to work around them.

What I meant about everyone seeming as if they were dicks was that when I was moved I was in culture shock because of the change. Every kid at my school had a certain mindset about living, and they seemed naive and uneducated on actual life lessons. But that was just my impression with the kids I interacted with. I made friends, and I don't judge any of them, they just have different morals then my friends in Winnipeg. This is comparing inner city kids to a town of 10 000.

Nothing bugged me more however then the kids in Ingersoll who grew up with parents making 100 000 plus a year and creating little small town gangs and being general jack asses because they thought they were hard. The funny thing is if they acted like they did in a real impoverished neighborhood, they wouldn't last long.