View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 25, 2011, 2:30 PM
Urban Planning Proselyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Meat View Post
Funny thing I've learned in life, and I'm part of it. Tats, lifestyle (skater/snowboarder/etc), slang (saying things like hella and rad and cool all the time) doesn't make you a dumb ass.

I can outsmart pretty much anyone. It's fun to surprise people.
Yawn. Read some Charles Bukowski. This image just gets recycled with each new generation. There is nothing new about people who are bright and choose to hide it from others or people who are bright but are more afraid of success and their ability to lift others and make commitments rather than relegating themselves to a life of tearing people down and only looking after themselves.

Quote:
Also - Such a simple chant, and, LOOK AT THE KIND OF GOAT THAT IT GOT OUT OF YOU. Who wins? Jesus. Get a thicker skin.
Do you measure a goat by how well the response is articulated? This must be a curious custom of intellectual street smart skaters from east of Utah.

Quote:
And by the way, Polygamy is the best thing I think that Mormonism has going for it. Alcohol attitudes? Fail. Sex attitudes (you mean I gotta marry the broad????)? Fail. Marijuana attitudes? HELLA fail. Polygamy? Fuck yeah! I'd love to have a wife for every night of the week. One gets bitchy or is on the rag, shit, on to the next dozen! That shit is AWESOME!
Fair enough.