View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 25, 2011, 2:41 PM
of Gnomeregan

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.p.hansen View Post
Yawn. Read some Charles Bukowski. This image just gets recycled with each new generation. There is nothing new about people who are bright and choose to hide it from others or people who are bright but are more afraid of success and their ability to lift others and make commitments rather than relegating themselves to a life of tearing people down and only looking after themselves.
How are tattoos and skating hiding how smart you are? Please can you put the list down here of what sports and what body changes are allowed for smart people? I assume shaving a beard and going to the gym are body modifications that "smart" people do but that tattoos are things that mostly "stupid" people do? I need the full list though so that everything I do to my body will proclaim to everyone in the know that I'm smart. My psyche isn't strong enough to accidentally modify my body or participate in any activity that someone may stereotype as unintelligent.

And then in the VERY next sentence you ridicule for measuring someone by how well they articulate themselves! REALLY????

And also skaters and tattoo'd people or whatever movement you think they are repeats of only tear people down and look after themselves? Is that REALLY what you and the authors you read believe?