View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 16, 2009, 3:29 AM
Cat Enthusiast

The best ideas that I see are the new stadium, amphitheater, and science museum.

The museum is pretty straight forward.

As for the amphitheater, I think it would be a great idea if the cities of Huntsville, Decatur, and Madison came together to build a really nice one somewhere in between all of them. I don't think putting it in downtown would be such a great idea, it would mean taking A LOT of business from the VBC.

If Huntsville were going it alone, I think that using the old baseball stadium property would be a great location.

I think that the science museum is a great idea. Also, I think it would be AWESOME if they could some how integrate the museum into Big Spring Park. I mean, like, somehow make it part of the park. You know, like have the building built into the ground, landscaping ALL over it. Just really awesome. Then! They could have like a HUGE glass wall that gave you a view into the main lake of Big Spring Park.

SSP Alabama Universities: Alabama - UAB - Alabama State