View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 23, 2011, 10:34 AM

Skytrax last three reviews.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Airpor..._forum/tpe.htm
TAIPEI TAOYUAN AIRPORT customer review : 10 December 2011 by Y Fung (USA)
Rating : 8/10

Recommended

Felt clean and fresh in Terminal 2. Pleasant staff member greeting everyone with a warm smile and gave us map/information we needed. Went through all the check points without any problem. The only thing to complain about is the airport itself, nowhere close to what I expected from an international airport, not many places to shop or eat, maybe because it is being remodelled - it really seems to lack facilities.

Taipei Taoyuan Airport customer review : 12 October 2011 by Y Zhan (Taiwan)
Rating : 8/10

I use Taoyuan Terminal 2 almost every month and the security and immigration officers here are courteous and helpful, even when there are crowds and queues. There is plenty of airside shopping, though prices for souvenirs and edible gifts are higher than in downtown Taipei stores. Wifi speeds are better airside than at the landside. Airside toilets are clean but landside toilets are sometimes dirty.

Taipei Taoyuan Airport customer review : 11 September 2011 by W Osborne (USA)
Rating : 9/10

LAX to TPE. When we got off our plane we made our way to immigration where there was virtually no wait. When I got to the officer she stared straight at me and checked my passport and gave it back without a word. After that we proceeded to baggage claim and again got through quickly. It's nice that they have shuttle service to the high speed rail station. However, if you have a long layover there then there is virtually nothing to do. One tiny food court and a small exhibit for the national palace museum. If you're staying overnight, I would recommend spending 40 mins and staying overnight in downtown Taipei.

Compare much earlier comment, I can see it get improvements.