View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 27, 2006, 7:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidd
For REAL?! wow! When was that? Still got good contact there? I only have 2 contacts there now.......=.=" Private Message me if you got contacts! IF not, it's ok. I can manage!

My hospital is affiliated with University of Chicago..Hence, I am now desperately trying to find "legit" Safe & not so ghetto apt. Rent ~$1,000 max. a month including parking spot. I need to find a place to live between 50s & 80s streets!

I decided to return to Midwest after last 3 yrs in the East Coast. Coz.. I grew up in Midwest and attended two Big Ten Universities.
I lived in Chicago during 1999-2004. Where in Midwest did u grow up? Chicago?

The campus of the university is surrounded by ghetto neighbourhoods where have tons of shabby apartments. It is also considered as one of dangerous areas at night. Therefore, I would suggest you to live in the north because students who are attending the university all live in the north side of Chicago.
The rents in the north side will be a little bit higher though.

No, I have no contacts there anymore but you can contact free apartment rental agency to help you find an apartment that fits your requirements and needs. I asked them to help me find my apartment when living in Chicago. they have a really nice service and I like it a lot. Below is the info.

Abbey Schrager
The Apartment People
3121 N. Broadway
Chicago, IL 60657
USA
Tel: 773 248 8800
http://www.bizwiz.com/ezcommerce/theapartmentpeople.htm