View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 29, 2007, 3:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodlookin' View Post
"I hope its not reduced" certainly implied it

I think its quite clear something tall will be built on the sales centre site but probably not the same Signature Tower we've all shared a few laughs about. However the notion that some part-time construction worker would know the future plans for Cityplace is a tad ridiculous. I doubt the general contractor hired by Concord Adex to hire the dozens sub-contractors needed to get the building built on time and budget would have the foggiest idea (not that he would care to know in any regard)

It's will remain a vison (at least for me) until I see some sort of confirmation on Concord's intentions regarding 'the phallus' that satisfies me

That part-time construction worker is now a city planner for Toronto, as am I. And I wouldn't take what you see on Emporis as the absolute truth either. Anyway, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. The topic was mentioned, and I brought up my limited knowledge on the subject.
"Make no small plans, for they have no magic to stir man's blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical plan once recorded will never die." - Daniel Burnham